Krispy Kreme!!! I love that place and was Thrilled when I heard one opened here in Tokyo last fall. To bad that I finally went and found it in Shinjuku but didn't have enough time or energy to stand in the hour and a half line(??!!$%#&) for some donuts. (Note Cynthia's sadness when I refused to get in line and wait!))
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Krispy Kreme - Is it worth it?
Krispy Kreme!!! I love that place and was Thrilled when I heard one opened here in Tokyo last fall. To bad that I finally went and found it in Shinjuku but didn't have enough time or energy to stand in the hour and a half line(??!!$%#&) for some donuts. (Note Cynthia's sadness when I refused to get in line and wait!))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i can't believe that is the line!!! wow i wish i could send u guys some !!! lol but they wouldn't be fresh!!!! amy
Post a Comment