Friday, October 03, 2008

Viv's Birthday Party






The Peach is 10 years old finally. *Unbelievably* Her birthday was lucky to fall on a friday this year so I let her have a slumber party that evening. She had 4 friends over and they all got along really well. I took them to the swimming pool first for almost 2 hours and then we came home (it was the longest 2 minute car ride ever! The screaming, shrieking deafening noise was shocking) and had tacos for dinner. I let the girls all decorate cupcakes and then we had those confetti poppers so everyone let loose (David more than anyone....:) By this time it was getting to be 9:30 or close to 10 so the girls headed into the play room where we had 3 mattresses together on the floor for everyone to watch movies and eventually sleep. I didn't hardly see them the rest of the night and they just stayed in there laughing, screaming, talking until after I passed out around 12:30 am. I think it was a success and I'm relieved it's over.....

No comments: